We have some great news to share with you today. The new SeeYou Navigator 2.1 Beta is now ready for everyone to test.
It includes the support for flying XC, Racing (gliding) and Race to Goal (paragliding) tasks. Support for other types of tasks (for example AAT, DHT) will follow when the basic Task functionality works well and you’re all happy with it.
In order to create a new task, tap on the new “Task” item in the main menu. We’ll let you discover everything else, just don’t forget to add the task-related Navboxes to your layout. 😉 We are looking forward to your feedback through Facebook, Instagram or email@example.com about what you find good, what you would like us to improve, and absolutely anything else that you would like to communicate back.
How to become a beta tester?
To test the new Task feature, you must join our beta program to get the latest version as soon as it becomes available in your region.
It is really simple on Android:
Follow >this link<.
or Join the beta from Google Play:
- Open the Play Store .
- At the top right, tap the profile icon.
- Tap Manage apps & devices Installed.
- find SeeYou Navigator, tap Join the Beta.
SeeYou Navigator v2.1.0 beta RC1:
- Support for flight tasks:
- XC Task
- Racing Task (Gliding)
- Race to Goal Task (Paragliding)
- Display of tasks on the map
- Task navboxes
- Calculate the task shortest route (Paragliding)
- Navigate to the optimal task turn-point while flying (Paragliding)
- New Swipe Zoom Gesture setting: In-Flight only
- Fixed synchronization of flights, that were modified after uploading to server
- Bluetooth connectivity: limited auto-connect attempts
- Numerous stability and performance improvements