We are pleased to announce that Oudie N with integrated Fanet+ transceiver for paragliding is now available for order!
The list of requirements for the successor to the proven Oudie 5 was long and challenging. The software running on the Oudie N is completely new. The operating system has been switched to Android. Seamless WLAN, Bluetooth and LTE/4G compatibility offer unparalleled advantages to the Oudie 5. We also wanted an integrated Fanet+ antenna that would not get tangled in the lines during the launch.
Features and Benefits
- Crystal clear, sunlight readable display.
- Exceptional battery life even at full brightness.
- Precise and instantly responsive vario.
- Fanet+ for increased safety and awareness
- Easy to use SeeYou Navigator software.
- Wifi, Bluetooth and 4G/LTE connectivity.
- Optimize cross-country and competition tasks to perfection.
- Scan QR codes instead of entering data manually.
- No internet connection? No problem with Offline maps.
- Charge your phone after landing from Oudie N.
- Free 1-year usage of SeeYou for seamless integration
Electronic conspicuity with Fanet+ version
Oudie N Fanet+ includes a module that introduces electronic conspicuity to the paragliding market. Devices with Flarm become visible (conspicuous) to other aircraft equipped with Flarm. Gliders, Cessnas and other general aviation – including helicopters and drones – equipped with Flarm will be able to see and avoid your flight path with this technology. Read more about this exciting tech here.
Where to buy
If you want to combine the latest technology with the best user experience, get an Oudie N from your nearest Naviter paragliding dealer.