Title: Account Deletion under GDPR
Welcome to our GDPR-compliant account deletion process. We understand that privacy and data protection are essential to you. This page outlines how you can request the deletion of your personal data, in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Why Delete Your Account?
- Data Privacy: The GDPR empowers individuals to have control over their personal data. If you no longer wish to use our services or have concerns about your data, you can request account deletion.
- Unsubscribing: By deleting your account, you can also unsubscribe from any newsletters or marketing communications.
Steps to Delete Your Account:
- Login: Log in to your account in SeeYou Navigator with your username and password.
- Profile Settings: Navigate to your account management section in Menu > Settings > Account.
- Delete Account: Look for the “Delete Account” option.
- Confirmation: You may be asked to confirm your decision to delete your account. Confirm, and you will typically be logged out.
- Data Deletion: Once you request account deletion, we will begin the process of deleting your personal data in compliance with GDPR. Your data will be permanently removed within a reasonable timeframe.
Exceptions and Considerations:
- Data Retention Periods: Some data may be retained for legal or operational reasons, even after account deletion. This may include transaction records or data required for tax purposes. However, such data will be strictly limited and not used for any other purposes.
- Backups: Data stored in system backups may not be immediately deleted but will be scheduled for removal according to our backup retention policy.
- Contact Us: If you have any questions or concerns about the account deletion process, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com.
Your Rights Under GDPR:
Under the GDPR, you have certain rights regarding your personal data, including:
- The right to access your data.
- The right to rectify inaccuracies.
- The right to data portability.
- The right to object to processing.
- The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
Please be aware that account deletion is often irreversible, and you will lose access to any content or information associated with your account. It’s essential to carefully consider your decision.
We respect your privacy and your rights under the GDPR. If you choose to delete your account, we will handle your request with diligence and in compliance with the law. Thank you for using our services, and we hope you have had a positive experience with us.
Andrej Kolar, CEO
VAT ID: SI80829392