For the Flytec 6015 it was achieved for the first time ever to integrate a 20-channel GPS high-performance receiver into a small flight instrument. The FLYTEC 6015 GPS hereby sets absolutely new standards. It is perfectly well tailored to the requirements of para glider and hang-glider pilots and is distinguished by an astonishingly easy user prompting.
Flight recording is performed in IGC-format and provides for simple flight registration at OLD, or even also the illustration in Google Earth via FLYCHART. Due to these features, even competition pilots will appreciate this instrument as an ideal back-up device
- Dimensions: 138 x 74 x 23 mm
- Weight: 178 grams (incl. batteries, without clamp)
- Power supply: 2 Alkaline batteries AA or NiMh-accumulators
- Operating time: >40 hours with Alkaline batteries, continuous monitoring of battery voltage-and indicator
- Operating temperature: -15 °C up to +50 °C
- Storage temperature: -30 °C up to +70 °C