Naviter Updater help keep your Oudie 1, Oudie 2, Oudie 3, Oudie 3+, Oudie 4 Basic & Full, Oudie 5 XC & Pro, Oudie IGC, Flytec Track, Hyper and Blade in top shape. It runs on Windwos and Mac. It waits quietly in the backgound until there is something you should know about the status of your device. That’s it!
What it does:
- Update airspace files
- Updates software version
- Uploads IGC files to SeeYou Cloud
- Synchronizes Waypoints and Tasks from SeeYou Cloud
- Downloads Weather forecasts
- Downloads or updates High-resolution maps
All that without pressing a button on your Oudie, Hyper or Blade.
How to upgrade firmware on Oudie:
- Turn on Oudie and connect it to PC with the suppliled USB Cable
- Click on Update Device
- Once the software has been loaded to Oudie, disconnect it from Computer
- Reset the device (Turn off, then turn on again)
- Follow the instructions on screen to complete the upgrade.
Version 4.8, 12th May, 2020
+ Sync Waypoints and Tasks from SeeYou with Oudie & Hyper & Blade
– Bring Naviter Updater to front when data is being updated
– Software properly notarized for Mac