Upgrading the firmware on the Oudie is as simple as downloading this file, saving it in the root of your Oudie’s Resident Flash memory and resetting the Oudie. This process is the same for owners of Oudie 1 and Oudie 2.
To Update the firmware on your Oudie please follow this procedure:
1. Press the Download button and save the file UpdateOudie.exe to your PC (if you are saving directly to Oudie, then skip to step #5)
2. Connect your Oudie to PC using the USB cable which was supplied in the box
3. Once connected, tap “Connect to PC” or the USB Stick icon on Oudie
4. You should now see Oudie as an external Mass Storage drive on your PC (named TFAT)
5. Copy UpdateOudie.exe to the root of your Oudie drive (TFAT)
6. Reset Oudie or press and hold the On/Off key for 1 second and select “Power off”. Then power it back on by holding the button for another second.
7. Wait until it boots into an Update dialog box
8. Press “Update” and wait until the process is finished
9. Reboot the Oudie one more time, then it is updated.